Welcome to the
3 Villages Medical Practice Patient Participation Group
What is a Patients Participation Group (PPG)?
A typical PPG brings together patient volunteers, GPs and practice staff . They meet regularly with the Practice Manager, GPs and staff to discuss the services provided, improvements, accessibility and patient experiences.
What does the PPG do?
• Contributes to the continuous improvement of services, ensuring practice is more responsive to the needs and wishes of patients
• Fosters improved communication between the practice and its patients
• Helps patients to take more responsibility for their health
• Provides practical support and help to implement change
• We suit local needs and determining our own activities according to the needs of the community and the practice
• We build a relationship between the practice and its patients that breaks down barriers and shares information
All patients can attend advertised PPG meetings. However, if you would like more information email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org , phone us on 077909 41889 or ask at reception, and we will give you the latest information on joining the group.
Virtual PPGs are a mechanism to engage with the wide diversity of the patient population and particularly those people who would like to be involved, but cannot attend meetings. To join email your request to email@example.com .