There has never been a more sensible time for you to protect yourselves and your loved ones.
Please read before you book an appointment:
- Only eligible patients are currently able to get an NHS flu vaccination. Please check the NHS website for more details.
- Appointments have been arranged to comply with social distancing measures. Therefore, please arrive for your appointment on time, not earlier or later than planned.
- Please wear a facial covering at all times.
- Please ensure your arm is ready to vaccinate by removing jackets and rolling up sleeves.
- Do not attend for a flu vaccination if you or a member of your household are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not attend if you are in quarantine from returning from a high risk destination.
- If you are diabetic, we will endeavour to do your annual diabetes foot check during your flu vaccination appointment. Please wear suitable shoes and socks which can be easily removed and put back on within your 5 minute appointment.
- All over 18s are welcomed to use the blood pressure and weight machine in reception which will automatically link to your medical records.