Do you have a health condition and would like support to find and retain employment?
The Thrive into Work team can offer one to one support to suit your needs and employment goals. They support individuals that are out of work, but can also support those who are in work but are at risk of losing their job or are on a period of sick leave.
The service is for people with a mental/physical health condition aged 18+.
If you want to join the ThriveintoWorkservice, you will get:
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals.
- Support from your health care team to help you manage any difficulties.
- Advice on benefits to find out if being in work could increase your income.
- Help with finding a job if you are not in paid employment.
- Continued support once you have started in a job.
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work.
- Regular and ongoing support online or by phone.
You can get this support if:
- You are currently out of work, or at risk of leaving work due to sickness.
- You are aged 18 or over.
- You have problems finding work, or staying in a job, because of your health. This can be your physical health or your mental health.
For more information speak to your GP or contact the team directly using the contact details below.