Register for Online Services
The NHS App will use NHS login (Citizen Identity) to verify the identity of those requesting access to digital health records and services online. Essentially, patients can register online and verify their identity online, rather than attending at the practice with ID. This is done through a secure NHS Digital portal with a support team dealing with any issues or administration.
- The NHS app will display your Covid-19 vaccination status. For further information please read Gov.uk: Guidance on Covid-19 when travelling abroad.
- The patients get online access more quickly and without the need to travel to their practice.
- The practice will no longer have to check and record ID to complete online user accounts.
Other Online Access Providers
To register for other online service providers, you will need to complete this form and then visit the practice, bringing with you two forms of identification. One of these items should include your photograph.
We will then issue you a username and password.
Once you are registered you will be able to use the service to:
- Order your repeat prescriptions
- Make an appointment
- Cancel an appointment
- Change your contact details
- Review your medications and known allergies